We are a small team of exceptionally high level agency creatives. We develop award winning banner work. Expert motion graphics artists, HTML5 animators, and certified rich media developers.
Our work has won several MI6 Awards and W3 Awards!
Our ads consistently crush industry standard KPI metrics with several campaigns receiving 40x times industry standard click through rates.
Doubleclick Studio: Studio Certified, HTML5 Certified, Youtube Masthead Certified, Flash Certified, VPAID Certified, Custom Lightbox Certified, QA Certified, Google Web Designer Certified, Custom HTML5 Lightbox Ad Certified.
We’re QA Certified. This is crucial as DoubleClick has dropped all QA support and requires agencies to be certified to launch campaigns.
- Rich Media, Expanding, Take-Overs, Floating, Big Bang Units, Etc.
- YouTube Mastheads
- Integration with DoubleClick, Mediamind/Sizmek, Flashtalking, you name it…
Mobile & Tablet
- Canvas Animation
- Integration with DoubleClick, Sizmek, iAds, AdMob
We are your secret weapon. Your invisible army. Ready at a moment’s notice to crush display, rich media, and mobile for you. We’re your Fifth Department: a flexible extension to your team.
Nimble. Responsive. Perfectionists. Available 24/7.
HTML5: Flash Canvas CC, Adobe Animate CC high impact ads.
HTML5: High impact CSS hand-coded ads (animated in flash then hand-coded). 50kb-150kb ads with NO external libraries needed for extra low kb scenarios.
Drawbacks of using other teams:
- They lack technical backgrounds and critical certifications.
- Their lack of development experience means they won’t be able to tackle many of the curve balls that get thrown at them such as low kb ads below 100kb ads that have to be hand-coded in CSS to meet the file size requirement.
- They lack the experience to develop ads across platforms and languages. Ads have to be built in CSS, developed in GSAP, and developed using flash canvas. They also need to be developed to work in Sizemek, Doubleclick, DCM, DCRM, Adwords, AdMob and other platforms.
- They lack QA certifications. This slows turnaround time considerably and means they’re at the mercy of Google who is notoriously slow to QA. Tight deadlines and no certification can mean missing drop dead dates and often means creative isn’t live during the start of a media buy which is lost advertising money. Lots of it.
- They lack the technical skill to quickly get up to speed on new advertising buys and options which limits their offerings to end clients. New ad formats are released frequently.
- The industry is in a state of flux, they’re not able to adapt quickly.